Add a lead supplier - Single buyer
Before getting started, here are a few things to know:
- A Supplier in Lead Prosper refers to the client that is generating leads for you, or your buyer.
- In order to add a supplier to a campaign, you must have a campaign created
- You should already have your supplier added as a client. If you do not have the client added and you have already started, you will be given an opportunity to add a client in the add a supplier process.
Add a supplier to a single buyer campaign
From the dashboard, after logging in:
- Navigate to the Campaigns tab on the left sidebar
- Find the single buyer campaign you wish to add a supplier to, and click the pencil icon to edit
- Scroll down to the supplier section, and choose +New
- Follow the prompts, and click Finish when complete to add your supplier
*Note: You can add unlimited suppliers to a a single buyer campaign.