Campaign Basic Information
In this step, we are naming the campaign and defining the vertical of the data.
- The name is going to be the identifier for the campaign within Lead Prosper.
- The name used here will be on the API specifications generated by Lead Prosper, which you will give to your lead suppliers.
Follow these steps to setup your basic info section of the campaign:
- Name: Enter a name in the Campaign basic info section. The name should be something that will allow you to easily identify this campaign. You will see this name in various parts of Lead Prosper as well as on the API spec generated by this campaign when setup is complete.
- Vertical: Verticals, or vertical markets, are niches where business’ cater to a specific audience and their wants and needs. Lead Prosper has adopted verticals for categorizing campaigns so that you have greater control and organization when it comes to analytics, especially if you do business in many different sectors.
- This field is not required to create a campaign. If this does not pertain to you, simply leave the field blank.
- We have predefined the main verticals in which most online lead generation is focused.
- To setup a vertical for this campaign, simply choose the one best matches your campaign from the drop down. If none of the verticals match your specific use case, Contact Us and we'll add it in
- When you have completed all necessary fields, click Next to save you campaign basic information and move on to the next step.