The campaigns tab is where all of your campaign configuration information lives. It is also your first stop for when creating a new campaign. Each campaign is stored in its own line item, with options to edit, clone, delete, and even access the logs of data for each individual campaign.
Creating a New Campaign
To create a new campaign:
- From the campaign tab, in the upper right hand corner of the window, select +New
- The Choose campaign type window will pop, asking you select a Single Buyer or Multi Buyer campaign type.
- Single Buyer
- A single buyer
- One or more suppliers
- Multi Buyer
- A single supplier
- One or more buyers
- Select the campaign type that matches the campaign you wish to build and select Next to begin the campaign creation wizard.
In order to drill down your campaigns for analyzation, you may want to apply filtering to narrow data results shown in the campaign tab window.
- Lead Prosper has 3 ways to filter campaign results
- by Client
- In the filter window, select or search for the specific client you would like to see which campaigns are associated with that specific client
- by Campaign
- In the filter window, select or search for the specific campaign you would like to manage
- by Campaign Type
- You can filter the campaign tab view by selecting either Single Buyer or Multi Buyer campaigns.
- by Client